Jaipur Java Freshers Walkin Drive on 26 July- HCL InfosystemsJuly 22nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Java Developer
Number of Posts : 50
Name of the Organization : HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 5 Lakhs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. , M.Tech – Any Specialization,MCA
- Experience in analysis, design, development of application software on JAVA/J2EE.
- Expertise in SQL Server 2005 / Oracle 9i and above / My SQL.
- Candidate with experience working on core and advanced JAVA.
- Good exposure to JSP, Struts, Servlets, AJAX.
- Knowledge on EJB will be preferred
- Providing implementation support to PACS. Monitoring and Reporting of daily status of vendors progress to PM.
- Graduate with computer Knowledge,
- Good MS Office skills
- Good Man-Management skills.
- Should adapt well to Primary Agricultural Credit Society /Cooperative culture. Open to travel to villages on need basis.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Good knowledge of Windows2008 server, Linux, network trouble shooting
- Configuration and maintenance of Firewall, Router, Switch, database application, web server
- Backup & Restoration, familiar with network components like switch, router ,firewall
- Server Management, Network Management, CCNA, MCSE/MCSA
Details of the Organization :
HCL is a $5.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 77,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
Candidates are required to come with their updated resume along with the copy of following documents:
- Last three salary slips
- Appointment letter of the current organisation
- Appraisal/Increment Letter (if any)
- Pan Card
Interview Date : 26th July 2011
RIICO Industrial Area,
Sitapura, Jaipur 302022
Interview Timings: 10am-12:00pm
HCL Infosystems Ltd
E-4/5/6 Sector 11 Noida
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com