Java Coder Openings-UnitedHealth Group IndiaMarch 3rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Job Position : Software Engineer – Java OM
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Work Place : India
Job Responsibilities :
- Designing, coding, debugging, documenting and supporting efficient and effective computer applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Interpret business requirements related to a significant element of a system application.
- Assist with design or enhancements of straightforward aspects of less complex systems.
- Document unit test plans; completes unit testing successfully.
- Providing L2 & L3 Support in the Production Environment.
- Analyzing issues related to Application Support.
- Evaluate new enhancement request and solution to work.
- Assist in evaluating alternative protocols, tools, standards and systems investments.
- Works independently on most aspects of work.
- Guides, trains, instructs and assists others at lower levels on straightforward technical issues.
- B.Tech./MCA graduation (Minimum 15 years of formal education, correspondence courses are not relevant.)
- 1-3 years of total experience.
- Should have executed the complete SDLC on at least one project using Java, J2EE.
- Experience in Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL queries) and IDE Tools is required.
- Production support experience is desirable.
- Experience in spring or struts is mandatory.
- Should be open to shifts
- Proficient in use of application servers like Websphere/Weblogic.