Java Developer Freshers Jobs in NetApp Bangalore 2012March 19th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Java Developer
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore , Karnataka
Job Details :
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, NetApp software products embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to our business.
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for participating in the development, testing and debugging of operating systems that run NetApp storage applications. In addition, you will participate in activities that include testing and debugging of operating systems that run NetApp storage applications. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, supportability, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, a quick learner and driven to produce results.
Job Duties :
- Modifying and maintaining existing systems
- Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers
- Testing and/ or Unit Testing
- Test automation
- Performance Analysis
- Participate in technical discussions within the team or other groups within the Business Unit associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the Business Unit as required
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities
- Participate as an important contributor to team projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required. 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred
- A Bachelor of Science or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Knowledge and experience in specific areas of engineering
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies
- Proficient in technology and development
- Familiarity of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Follow standard engineering principles and practice
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Java-Developer-NetApp-Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-5-years-150312900551?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=31&xid=133211965439760800&qp=&id=&f=-150312900551
Details of the Company :
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help our customers accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today.
Customers around the world choose us for our ‘go beyond’ approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so companies can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before.
Website : http://www.netapp.com/us/careers/