Java / J2ee Professionals Walkin Interview in Mumbai- FSS on 12 April 2011April 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
No of Openings : 5
Name of the Organization : Financial Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : B.Sc – Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,BCA – Computers
M.Tech – Any Specialization,MCA
- Must be proficient in J2ee, Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Must have strong module level/component level design experience.
- Should have practical experience with JDBC programming.
- Must have worked with SQL queries and stored procedures.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate will be responsible for Development, Unit and System testing.
- Maintain existing software across multiple platforms and databases
- Design and implement product enhancements
- Develop unit tests and test your software
- Work with QA to ensure a quality deliverable.
- Involve in analysis and design
- Involve in Programming
- Responsible for code review of components
- Involve in debugging & performance tuning activities
Java, J2ee, Struts, Oracle, hibernate
About Company :
Founded in 1991, ISO 9001:2000 Certified FSS pioneered the ePayments industry in India. The company, headquartered in Chennai, has established itself as the market-leading provider of software for payments processing in India and overseas. FSS technologies have a 85% market share in ATM driving and 75% market share in POS driving in India Our customers in India alone process 48 million cards at an average of 8 million transactions every day.
FSS has over 35 customers in India and the world over and our infrastructure is designed to add maximum value to customers through over 550 employees. FSS’ Technology centers are strategically located in Mumbai and Chennai with technical support teams also located at Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Delhi.
Walkin Date : 12-Apr-11 (Tuesday)
Walkin Venue :
Financial Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.,
6th Floor, Everest Chambers,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Marol Naka, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400 059.
Land Mark : NEXT TO STAR TV BUILDING
Interview Time : 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Note : Please carry 2 copies of your updated CV and one passport size photograph for the interview.