Java/J2ee Development Job Openings-Fidelity BangaloreApril 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Fidelity is a privately held, international provider of financial services and investment resources that help individuals and institutions meet their financial objectives. Fidelity offers services to more than 19 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,500 financial intermediaries. The firm is the largest mutual fund company in the United States, and the No. 1 provider of workplace retirement savings plans. Fidelity Investments was established in 1946 with, headquarters in Boston. Fidelity started its Indian operations in September, 2001 at Gurgaon and later expanded to Bangalore in November, 2003
Job Position : Java /J2ee Developer
Experience : 1 – 5 yrs
Work place : Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and test complex software products.
- Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going development efforts.
- May determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Report status promptly and forthrightly.
- Identify problems or delays and provide alternative plans for recovery.
- Communicate effectively in team oriented environment.
- Follow Fidelity standard process and methodologies.
- Interest to learn legacy application technology as well and work on enhancement and production issue related to it.
Manyata Embassy Business Park
Outer Ring Road (Hebbal – Krishnarajpuram Section)
Opp. BEL Corporate Office