Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment-Officer/Clerk Cum Cashier Vacancies 2010March 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Rajendra Place, 5, Main Road Ranchi
Phone No. 0651-2202120
Applications are invited for appointment in Officer and Clerical (Clerk-cum-Cashier) Cadre in Jharkhand Gramin Bank from Indian Nationals :
Job Position : Officer in JMG-1
No of Posts : 39
Job Position : Clerk cum cashier
No of Posts : 38
1. The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
2. It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ PWD candidates in all offices/Branches of the Bank and they will have to work in the post identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
3. As the reservation for PWD candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/General) to which they belong.
Scale of pay & Emoluments :
Officers : 10000-470/6, 12820-500/3, 14320-560/7, 18240
Clerk cum cashier : 4410-215/3, 5055-335/3, 6060-470/4, 7940-500/3, 9440-560/4,
11680-970/1, 12650-560/1, 13210.
i. The above scales are likely to be revised in near future.
ii. Other allowances, DA, HRA& Medical/LFC facilities & perquisites will be admissible as
per the rules of the Bank.
INITIAL GROSS EMOULMENTS WILL BE AS UNDER (At present rate of DA, HRA) For
Officers: Rs.16950/-approx. for Clerk cum cashier Rs.7475/-approx.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2010):
Minimum 18 years- Maximum 26 years for Clerk cum cashier
Minimum 18 years- Maximum 26 years for Officers Cadre
Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2010) :
Officer in JMG-1 :
• A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
• Proficiency in local language i.e Hindi is necessary but candidates must have very good
knowledge/command on English language also.
• Preference will be given to candidates with good computer knowledge.
Clerk cum cashier :
* Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent: OR
* Pass with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2+3
Pattern/XI standard of 11+3 pattern/pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent
examination for General Candidates and Pass for SC/ST Candidates. OR
• Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/state Government or Union territory
• pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation/SSC(old
pattern)/SSLC/10+2+3 pattern/or equivalent in case of General Category and Pass in
aggregate for SC/ST Candidate.
• Proficiency in Hindi is essential. Knowledge of English is preferred.
• Proficiency in Computer knowledge & Operations.
(a) All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application Format given at the end of this advertisement to reach on or before the last date for receipt of applications along with the requisite fee. Applications received after the last date or without proper fees will not be considered.
(b) If a candidate is eligible and desires to apply for more than one post, he/ she should make separate application for each of the posts which he/she wishes to apply for along with separate application fee for each of the posts.
(c) Certified copies of the following shall be enclosed to the application-
(i) caste/tribe/community/disability/defence service certificate in case candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
(ii) Class X certificate/mark list containing date of birth.
(iii) Xerox copies of educational qualifications certificate.
(d) Application complete in all respects should be sent only by Ordinary Post at the following address
For Officers Cadre :
The Recruitment of Officers
POST BOX No. 9024,
Goregaon (East) ,
For Clerical Cadre:
The Recruitment of Clerks
POST BOX No. 9055,
Goregaon (East) Goregaon (East)
Application Fee : Rs.400/- for the post of Officer and Rs.300/- for the post of Clerk (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM) for each post, paid only by means of Account Payee crossed Bank Draft, in favour of “Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Account – Officers” or “Sarva Gramin Bank Recruitment Account – Clerical”, payable at Ranchi. Candidate should write his / her name and address and post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft for each post separately to be drawn as below-
‘Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Account- Officer’ Payable at Ranchi
‘Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment Account- Clerical’ Payable at Ranchi
(i) Candidate must write his/her name, address & post applied for on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
(ii) Payment of application fee & postage charge by Cash/Cheques/Money Orders/Postal Order etc will not be accepted.
(iii) Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post along with requisite application fees/postage charge.
(iv) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee and postage charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other selection process
Last Date For Receipt of Application : 12th April 2010
Date of Written Examination :
Officer Scale –I: 13th June 2010
Clerk cum Cashier: 20th June 2010
For Full details click : http://jharkhandgraminbank.com/File/Recruitment_Part1.pdf