Job Opening For Electrical Engineer in Mumbai-Sterling & Wilson GroupNovember 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Electrical Testing Engineer
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical,Diploma – Any Specialization, Electrical
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for testing and commissioning of Electrical Equipment for Industrial and Commercial Projects.
- Responsible for Planning the Testing activities of the branch, able to lead the Team of technicians, Co ordination with project managers
- Responsible for Preparation Test Reports, Highlighting the issues / problems in time and able read / reviews the Electrical drawings.
- Responsible for Testing of the following
- Transformer, Generator, Current Transformer, Voltage Transformer, Protection Relay, HT panel, LT panel, HT cable & Other related equipment of Electrical system.
- The candidates should be Diploma/BE in Electrical Engineering with about 2 to 3 years of experience in an Electrical Contracting company.
- The candidates should possess indepth technical (T & C)knowledge apart from good communication skills.
Sterling And Wilson Pvt Ltd
Kasturi Building Sanghvi Industrial Estate,
Govandi Station Road, Govandi (East)
About Company :
A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI & COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India?s premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in Electro-Mechanical contracting field and have a very good order book at this moment. Some of our international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa.