Job opening For Statistical Modeler- Genpact KolkataMarch 9th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Genpact Kolkata Job 2011 – SAS Programmer Vacancy – 9 March 2011
Job Position : Predictive/Statistical Modeler/SAS programmer
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
SAS, SQL, Excel Macros, Predictive Modeling, Statistical Modeling
Job Details :
This position is to support XXXXX Analytics team and is based out of GENPACT in Kolkata India
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for carrying out analytic projects and building predictive portfolio risk management models, tools, and methods. Involves conducting risk management ad-hoc analysis, building PD, EAD, LGD models and tools as needed.
- Develop PD, EAD, LGD models models and tools
- Enhance present models via statistical analysis of losses, delinquency, and analyst behavior
- Work proactively and closely with business managers to develop analytic and modeling improve business processes
- Present recommendations to senior Risk Management executives as needed.
- Experience of working in SAS Database
- Exposured in Risk and modeling domain
- Client Management
- Excellent Communication
- High on initiative & energy
- Experience in developing predictive modeling, preferably in Finance related area.
- Experience in statistical modeling specially in Logistic Regression, Segmentation and Time series Forecasting
- Understanding business context, applying analytical acumen and making sense out of numbers.
- Experience in handling big datasets in SAS.
- Strong analytical & data handling skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to execute assignments in a multi-cultural and a diverse work environment & bring in new ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
Website : http://www.genpact.com