Job Openings For Copy Editor in Gurgaon-Merinews.comSeptember 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Copy Editor
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : MeriNews.com
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification : B.A – English, Journalism , M.A – Communication, English, Journalism
- Any Graduates Preferably in English, Journalism, Mass communication
- Post-graduates in Mass Communication / PR / Journalism / Advertising / English
- Flawless written & verbal communication skills
- Relevant internship in writing, copy editing preferred.
Please note that no cab facility is provided.
Job Responsibilities :
- Checking copy for accuracy, spelling and grammar.
- Ensuring that the stories ready for upload are clear from legal implications.
- Writing headlines, processing illustrations and check article layout.
- Creating write ups on varied subjects including finance, technology and world.
- Report filing and conducting interviews.
- Responsible for ensuring that the format, tone, style and layout of final copy matches the Merinews style suits the target market.
About Company :
Merinews.com is India’s First Citizen Journalism News Portal. It is Based on the concept of participatory media and citizen journalism, which transcend beyond the limitations of conventional media and allows citizens of the country to report, comment and debate on significant news, views – happenings iIn unique ways. Winner of India’s BEST e-CONTENT AWARD for the Year 2006 Official Honoree at Webby Awards 2007, alongside the likes of Bloomberg.com & aolnews.com, cnn.com Ranking 5th in the world, in the participatory news category
IAP Company Ltd
Palam Triangle 2nd Floor Palam Vihar
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com