Job Openings For Data Warehousing Freshers-TeradataJuly 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Datastage-Technical Consultant
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Pune
- Should have worked on Datastage 7.5 / 8 PX
- Should have worked on Mainframe
- Should be able to create ETL Design Documents & Mapping Specification Documents
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should have sufficient experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
- Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills
Job Responsibilities :
- This individual will be responsible for High End solution design, Architecture, integration, and transformation, database design and development (logical / physical) and tool implementation related to data warehousing in the retail industry (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Interface with Teradata engineering staff and Client as needed to resolve highly complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
- Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Professional Development Offered:
- Training on the Teradata database
- Training on ETL/BI applications supporting the Teradata database
- Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
About Company :
As the global leader in data warehousing and analytic technologies, Teradata solutions make smart companies smarter. Teradata gives companies the people, technology, innovation and a world-class network of customers and partners enabling them to gain competitive advantage to master their markets. With Teradata, the smartest wins. Learn more at teradata.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above