Job Openings For Desktop Engineers in Gurgaon-Spanco BPO Services Walkin-18/19/20/21 Oct 2010October 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : DeskTop Engineers
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Salary : Rupees 70,000 – 1,00,000
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain, monitor onsite desktops to ensure 100% uptime
- Install and configure all process related applications such as CRM, Antivirus, Patch management etc.
- Maintain daily checklist for Desktop Health Status
- Ensure timely closure of Helpdesk tickets and maintain the SLA.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and escalate to concerned function accordingly.
- Follow-up to ensure end to end closure of the case only after taking required confirmation from the end user.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, assemble, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations, Laptops and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, ribbon cables, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, CD-ROMs, and so on.
- Collaborate with Network and Systems Administrator to ensure efficient operation of the desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails, and/or work order production system regarding desktop problems .
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
- Maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Willing to work in 24X7 shifts
- be technically qualified.
- have a minimum experience of 6 months.
Walkin Venue :
Spanco BPO Services ltd.
Plot number 96-97, Udhyog Vihar Phase 4, Gurgaon.
Walkin Date : 18th Oct. ’10 to 21st Oct. ’10
Walkin Time : Between 11 AM – 4 PM Only
About Company :
Spanco BPO Services Ltd. is the domestic BPO arm of Spanco BPO Ventures Ltd., the holding company for worldwide Contact Centre/BPO related activities of Spanco Group of Companies. Spanco Telesystems and Solutions Ltd. (STSL) is the flagship company in the Group.
Spanco Telesystems and Solutions Ltd. is one of the leading Telecom Systems Integration and IT services company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. From providing telecom integration services, Spanco has extended its expertise into the dynamic space of Business Process Outsourcing and RFID.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above