Job Openings For Tech Architect-HP BangaloreMay 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Job Position : Pre-sales Solution Architect
Job Responsibilities :
- will work closely with Managed Service Provider (MSP) Sales and Global Alliances teams to position, promote and drive the technical validation process for HP Software’s BTO solutions, with focus the Applications (testing and quality management) offerings.
- will also provide technical services to enable global partners to successfully incorporate HP Software products into their solution offerings
- Evangelize HP Software BTO products and solutions Application Lifecycle Management: (performance, quality and security testing).
- Drive technical validation process: product and solution demos, proof of concepts, pilots and competitive benchmarks
- Support RFI/RFP process
- Blueprint solution offerings
- Drive GSI adoption of the BTO portfolio into their offerings & go-to-market strategies.
- Create Partner Enablement Plans
- Technical BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering and 7+ years experience in IT, software development and/or in consulting
- Prior experience in software presales or consulting organization of large System Integrators or Managed Service Providers
- Proven experience, skills and understanding of the products and solutions across the HP Software BTO Applications Portfolio (or competitive equivalents).
- Extensive technical sales presentation experience and knowledge and experience with Enterprise software products. Candidate should be comfortable representing the company and gathering and understanding partner/customer requirements and developing uses cases to demonstrate HP’s Application Lifecycle Management Solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of at least one, preferably two, products in the HP Service Management Center suite, including Service Manager and/or Asset Manager
- Ideally demonstrates excellent relevant Presales experience or excellent working knowledge of sales environment where he/she has sold (or been involved in the sale of) software solutions to customers.
- Ideally must have certification in Industry Qualifications such as ITIL, Cobit, Six Sigma, CMMi, TQM and understands how their use can help elevate a solution into a necessity for a client
- Knowledge and familiarity with ITIL and preferably certified for ITIL v3 Foundation
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above