Job Vacancies For Electrical Engineer in Bangalore-GE India TechnologyDecember 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE Electrical Fresher Job Posts in India at Bangalore – 7th Dec 2010
Job position : Lead Engineer – Electrical Machine Design
Name of the Organization : GE India Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical , M.Tech – Electrical
Job Details :
As an electrical engineer you will be working with a team of researchers to innovate the state-of-the-art in electromagnetic design and electro-mechanical system analysis for advanced electrical machines and other devices.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to the planning, development, and transition of technologies from concept to products and/or services for GE internal and external clients
He/She will be encouraged to document the findings through patent, technical reports and publications.
- Doctorate in Electrical Engineering with primary focus in machine design and control.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical machines and controls, including electromagnetic, thermal as well as mechanical technology aspects.
- Experience in a wide variety of machine topologies
- Expertise in simulation tools such as finite elements, Matlab (Simulink) and others.
- Desired Characteristics – Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work across all functions/levels as part of a team
About company :
The John F. Welch Technology Centre (JFWTC) in Bangalore is GE largest integrated multidisciplinary Research and Development Center, and the first to be located outside the US. Spread over a campus of 50 acres with 1 Million sq ft of office and lab space, it has over 4300 scientists, researchers and engineers helping redefine what is possible across key GE businesses of Energy, Transportation, Aviation, Healthcare etc.
The center continues to add breadth and depth in key technology areas, and has contributed to developing a number of innovative technologies either as part of global teams or independently resulting in more than 950 patents being filed and more than 140 granted
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com