Job Vacancy For Content Editor in Mumbai-Peppermint CommunicationsJanuary 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Peppermint Communications Mumbai Fresher Journalist / Content Editor Job opening – 12th Jan 2011
Job position : Writers / Journalists / Asst. Editor
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Peppermint Communications
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Want to write articles on diverse topics? If you enjoy researching new info and writing about it, then this job is for you.
- A prolific writer with excellent editorial skills, such as copy-editing and proof-reading. It would be an asset if there is experience in lifestyle, women, and travel writing.
- You will be responsible for creating & writing content for our websites, newsletters, press releases
- Required :
- must be quick in internet research and have impeccable writing skills
- Experience as a technical writer/ journalist/ journalism/editor preferred
- Knowledge of PageMaker and InDesign will be an advantage.
About Company :
Peppermint Communications, 8 year old organization specializes in Publishing, Events, Brand Communications, Advertising, Web & Multimedia.
The company is mouthpiece of the Indian Intimate Apparel Industry with their leading and only trade publication “Inner Secrets”.
The company is going through a phase of extraordinary growth and new business acquisitions. And in this expansion we are now on the lookout for people who would spearhead our growth.
Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd
Unit No. B-139, Antophill Warehousing Complex,
V.I.T College Road, Wadala East, Mumbai – 400 037
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com