Job Vacancy For Production Engineer in Delhi/NCR- JBM GroupFebruary 13th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Design Engineer-Plant Simulation-Digital Manufacturing
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, Production/Industrial
Job Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Details :
- Candidate will be required to work independently on digital manufacturing software.
- Will need to understand the customer problem, model and analyze the alternate solution concepts using Digital manufacturing software.
- Candidate may need to travel and work onsite as per project requirements.
- Should have worked in one or more of the following areas- Plant Layout Design, Material flow Planning,Material handling and storage systems, Logistics planning, Materials and inventory planning,Production planning and Scheduling, Workload balancing.
- Should have good logic building and programming skills, good analytic and problem solving skills
Hemkunt Chambers, 89,
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110001
Website : http://www.jbm-group.com
About Company :
JBM Group is a Rs. 3300 crores conglomerate, with 10 Joint Ventures, 33 units across India, holding leadership presence in Steel Processing, Sheet Metal Pressing, Welded Assemblies, Exhaust Systems, Fuel Tanks, Steel Tubes, LPG Cylinders, Tool/Die Manufacturing, High Tensile Fasteners, SPV in the Manufacturing sectors. The group has also diversified into service sectors with an incredible pace by venturing into Waste Management and Engineering Design. JBM Group has international tie – ups & associations with world leaders like Arcelor, Ashok Leyland, Bellsonica Corporation, Daiwa Excel, Fanalca, Futaba Corporation, Hamamatsu Pipe Company, JFE Steel Corporation, MA CLN Group, Maruti Suzuki, Metal One Corporation, Nisshin Steel, Ogihara, Sandhar Technologies, Sumitomo Corporation, Thai Summit Auto Parts, ThyssenKrupp, Yorozu Corporation.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above