Jobs For Admin Exec in Bangalore- ZTE TelecomMarch 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
ZTE Telecom India Bangalore Fresher Administrative Exec Job Position – 14 March 2011
Job Position : Admin Executive
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary : Rupees 50,000 – 1,25,000
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Fully Handling Setting up new Office & Office Shifting in new location.
- Vendor Management & Office Administration (Adequacy of Stationary / Provisions / Refreshments / adequacy of Sub Staff) Courier & Dispatch (Inward / Outward / Outstation) / also making record of Local maintaining.
- Co-ordination and maintenance of systems related to House keeping and security
- Managing vendors and keeping track of cycle of all maintenance contracts and AMCs.
- Keeping records of Visiting Cards, Utility Payments , Printing of Stationary .
- Maintaining record of AMC
- Updating Assets List of the company.
- Handling complete Facilities and infra structure of office and liaising with contractors and interiors for the same.
- Liasioning with external agencies
- Time Office Management
- Cab arrangement
- excellent communicator
- Good Attitude
- Excellent Team player
- Should have high level of patience
- Excellent Negotiator
ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd
# 25/1, Shankaranarayana Building – 2 MG Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company :
As one of the first Chinese telecom equipment provider to pursue business in overseas markets, ZTE now has about 50,000 employees and 8,000 of them work in about 120 representative offices around the world.Since 1996, the company has provided its products and services to 135 countries and regions, serving major telecom operators in Asia Pacific, South Asia, North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Through a combination of strategic marketing, differentiation, cost advantage, human resources and intellectual property management, ZTE has established firm commercial partnerships with over 500 operators around the world.ZTE India is a wholly owned subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a leading global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. ZTE started its operations in India in 1999 with the aim of offering its portfolio of products covering every sector of the wireline, wireless, terminal and service markets to the fast-growing telecom market in India.ZTE India has an extensive presence in India through its corporate office in Gurgaon, regional offices in Bangalore and Mumbai and nodal offices in over 10 cities in India. The company also has a dedicated Customer Support Engineering Center, an R&D Center and a Training Center in Bangalore. ZTE has also established a full-fledged manufacturing facility in Manesar, Gurgaon. ZTE India employs over 1,600 employees, out of which nearly 90 % of them are local employees.
Website : http://zte.com.cn