Jobs For Diploma Mechanical Engineers in Bangalore-Timken Engineering and Research – IndiaNovember 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Deputy Associate / Product Associate
Name of the Organization : Timken Engineering and Research – India (P) Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : Diploma – Mechanical
- Hands on with assembly and disassembly of test rigs / machine tools and other similar equipment.
- Should have knowledge of preventive maintenance practices
- Testing experience in similar or related functions
- Good communication skills, team skills, good analytical skills
- Manage and maintain the lab
- Interact with customers for understanding the test requirement
- Carry out testing of bearing as per the test request.
- Provide results/reports of the testing activities.
- Carry out preventive and predictive maintenance of the lab
About Company :
With over 100 years of expertise, The Timken Company is a global manufacturer of highly engineered bearings, alloy, specialty steels and components. With a presence in industries from Aeronautics to Medicine, Timken has always been one step ahead at innovating applications.
Leading the excitement in manufacturing and engineering technology today, Timken Engineering & Research – India, Timken’s Technology Center (a sprawling 7 acre campus at e-City, Bangalore) provides world class services in the area of Engineering, R & D, Information Technology, Shared Services and Strategic Sourcing to its global customers. TER-I has proved success in areas like application development, infrastructure support and maintenance of mission critical applications. This center contributes significantly to enhance Timken’s Global leadership position.