Jobs For Field Engineers- ICE Solar HyderabadMarch 22nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
ICE Solar Pvt. Ltd. Hyd / Secunderabaf BE Civil Fresher Field Engineer Job Vacancies – 22 March 2011
Job Position : Field Engineer
No of Openings : 8
Name of the Organization : ICE Solar Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualificaion : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering with 1-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Email
- Interest to learn new skills and grow to higher functional roles
- Diploma in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering with 0-5 years of experience
- Ability to apply engineering principles to field construction and project management
- Familiarity with design, assembly of equipment, fitting and welding
- Dexterity with field work tools and familiarity with construction machinery is a plus
- Prior experience with field construction management is a plus
Job Details :
The successful candidates will assist Project Managers and Construction Managers to efficiently manage and execute projects, assist in cost management, labor and subcontract management, project reporting, schedule management, logistics of equipment, materials management.
About Company :
ICE Solar Private Limited is a joint venture between MSM Energy, USA and American Capital Energy, USA. The objective of ICE Solar is to bring Advanced Engineering Expertise in the Solar Industry and provide such capabilities and services in India which is in an initial stage of a PV Explosion that is unfolding during the next few years.
ICE Solar is considered to be the FIRST EVER American EPC Company in India with proven experience and expertise in large scale commercial & utility scale solar PV in USA. Its principal, ACE, has implemented over 45 PV power plants in USA including “largest roof top utility scale PV Power plant in North America which is 2.35MW capacity”, it has been operating successfully since the beginning of 2009 and surpassing over committed power generation.