Jobs For Legal Document Reviewer- Deloitte HyderabadMarch 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
LLB / LLM Freshers Legal Document Review Jobs india Hyd – 28 March 2011
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
LLM – Law
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Assist in designing the scope of work for various engagements
- Review documents to identify items relevant to investigation or dispute consulting matter
- Assist with compiling, analyzing, and documenting facts for matters under investigation or in litigation
- Assist in executing engagement administration: document collection, data entry, tracking, records management, document review, and coordinating client logistics
- Participate in missed privileged review and/or perform quality control
- Assist with drafting of reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
- Assist with researching technical and industry specific issues
- Assist with the preparation of proposals
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients
- Balance multiple projects and responsibilities To work closely with the Service Line lead at any given point in time.”
- LLB (3 or 5 yr Program), LLM (Optional) or equivalent DegreeProfessional Qualifications: LLB
- 1 – 3 years of technical experience in Litigation/Discovery
- Relevant experience with professional services firm in Legal Research Services/ Legal Reviews. Experience in LPO space is Mandatory.
- Specialized knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry.
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Concordance, Introspect, and Summation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide document review services and/or collection services for multiple cases simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiar with the US judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods and procedures from the US perspective.
- Consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services.
About Company :
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.n.
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above