Jobs For Pharma Analytics-Indegene BangaloreAugust 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Pharma analytics
Job Responsibilities :
- Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents.
- Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database.
- Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data.
- Reports progress and changes in clinical trials.
- Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results.
- Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm, B Pharm Degree.
- A strong educational background in clinical research.
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : BDS – Dentistry,MBBS – Medicine
M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
About Company :
Indegene’s scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Indegene’s suite of scientific content, media, and technology services is at the heart of our clients’ communication and education initiatives. Our services span the product life cycle and help clients reach out to physicians, health care providers, patients, employees, regulators, and other stakeholders with their key scientific, educational, medical, and marketing messages.
We are 250 plus professionals spread across various locations. We are looking for people who are interested in a rapid career growth by developing new skills and competencies and taking responsibilities to fuel our growth. They should be ready to take up new opportunities in Indian and International markets.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above