Jobs For Process Trainer-Spanco BPO MohaliDecember 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
BPO / Process Trainer Job Opportunities in India at Mohali – Spanco BPO – 20th dec 2010
Job Position : Process Trainer
No of Openings : 7
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Salary : Rupees 1,25,000 – 2,25,000
Job Location : Mohali
- Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, implement, deliver and evaluate client specific training to meet project goals
- Oversee the development of instructional material in alignment with quality guidelines and performance objectives (training content outline, flowcharts, quality guidelines, student guides, facilitator guides, job aids, quality evaluation forms and other training and quality documentation).
- Oversee communication and delivery of daily product and technical changes and measures effectiveness of delivery.
- Should have Process Training Experience.
- Should be good with the training fundamentals.
- Candidate must have an experience of training in a telecom process
- Comprehensive knowledge of Training Tools and Processes.
- Training background is must.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service environment or related position must be from the BPO background.
- Management experience required.
- Comprehensive experience with all aspects of training (assessment, development, facilitation, analysis, etc.)
About company :
Spanco BPO Services Ltd. is the domestic BPO arm of Spanco BPO Ventures Ltd., the holding company for worldwide Contact Centre/BPO related activities of Spanco Group of Companies. Spanco Telesystems and Solutions Ltd. (STSL) is the flagship company in the Group.
Spanco Telesystems and Solutions Ltd. is one of the leading Telecom Systems Integration and IT services company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. From providing telecom integration services, Spanco has extended its expertise into the dynamic space of Business Process Outsourcing and RFID.
Website : http://www.spancotele.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above