JOBS IN VISAKHAPATNAM <> KENEXAApril 20th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Jobs in Visakhapatnam India – Job vacancies in Kenexa Visakhapatnam
About Company :
About Kenexa Kenexa is a leader in building the world’s greatest workforces. Kenexa brings the most powerful, state of-the-art technology available to the Human Capital Management (HCM) space. With the latest employee research, cutting-edge web and software product development and leading talent acquisition and employee performance management solutions, our ability to combine science, technology and business process optimisation has made us a leader in the HCM industry. Kenexa’s global footprint includes more than 30 offices in 18 countries. We have grown to more than 1,400 employees, who have unparalleled reach, strength and experience.
Kenexa has more than 4,000 customers, located in more than 200 countries/territories, speaking over 80 languages, and including:
• 60% of the Fortune 100
Employees at Kenexa have the opportunity to navigate their own careers, in order to grow and develop professionally. As an organisation, we are committed to rewarding the performance of our employees. Kenexans are encouraged to engage in continuous learning and development and to discover how our best-of-breed technology enhances our suite of comprehensive talent management solutions.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Job Description :
The role of Researcher within the Domestic or International divisions of Kenexa’s RPO Shared Services business involves utilizing a multi-channel sourcing strategy to source, screen and present qualified candidates for client requirements.
Success will be defined by the number of candidates placed by Shared Services, along with the volume, quality and timeliness of the service delivery. Regular interaction with client hiring teams as well as a desire to succeed and a proactive nature will guarantee success.
1. Take ownership of the Discovery Process for each assigned engagement, ensuring critical knowledge transfer to successfully complete on requirements
2. Develop “best-of-breed” sourcing strategies, utilizing an optimal combination of job boards, databases and response management, to source resumes
3. Evaluate generated resumes to create “longlist” of candidates to present back to client hiring teams
4. Ensure regular communication with client teams to track submitted candidate progress to role completion
5. Take ownership of project data, ensuring timeliness, integrity and accuracy at all times
6. Take partial-ownership of sourcing life-cycle, ensuring process adherence to center SLAs as appropriate, and taking remedial actions where necessary to drive to success
7. For domestic RPO services, basic candidate pitching is required to conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability
1. Strong drive for, and focus on, results and performance
2. Proactive, “can do” attitude
0-1 years experience in candidate sourcing/internet research domains advantageous however attitude more important
Company Name: Kenexa
Apply : If you have regstered your cv with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above