JOURNALISM JOBS IN DELHI-Q2A MEDIASeptember 24th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Journalism / Communication Job Openings at Delhi – Q2A Media
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Education: B.A – Communication, English, Journalism, PR/Advertising
Job Description :
- Conceptualising,creating book plans and working on demos for children’s books – both education and trade.
- Writing to set standards and book plans.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects.
- Collaborating with design, illustration and picture research to assure quality and accuracy of the final product.
- Must be graduate in English Hoours (full time preferably) .
- Post graduate candidates will be given preference (Mass communication, English Honours,
- Freshers with post graduation and execellent communication skills are welcome
About Company :
Q2AMedia is a learning based content provider focused on the
children industry. We work with clients to create products that work – products that help kids learn and teachers teach.
Q2AMedia’s ability to match innovative concepts with efficient execution has helped the company forge strong and successful relationships with major publishing organizations in the US and Europe. The company has presence in US, UK and India. Using a well-established global delivery methodology, the company creates world class products within tight timelines and in the most cost effective model.
Over the years, Q2AMedia has built a reputation of providing high quality services and products to its clients and is committed to maintaining the highest quality benchmark within the industry.
Q2AMedia’s clients include Cengage Learning, Disney Learning, Pearson, Reader’s Digest, Oxford University Press, Nelson Thornes and Scholastic, among others.
B-116 Level – 1 Okhla Phase-1
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110020
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above