JP Morgan Chase Chennai Finance Fresher Jobs 2012May 11th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Financial Analyst
Name of the Company : JP Morgan Chase
Job Location : Mumbai , Maharashtra
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Job Details :
As an analyst you will be responsible for delivering on the specific tasks and reporting requirements of the greater Investment Bank Finance and Business Management Team and reporting into Team Leader. Your primary responsibilities as an analyst will be preparing the monthly performance reporting requirements.
Job Duties :
- Extraction and mining of data reports from the source MIS systems
- Producing for the senior management key month-end reports like EMR packs, Performance reports etc.
- Analyzing operating results and key cost/revenue drivers (Revenues/Expenses/Capital & Across LOBs)
- Liaisoning with product CFO teams and IB Business Strategy & Analysis to understand business drivers
- Supporting ad hoc requests for expense analysis and reviews
- Supporting monthly and yearly forecast process
- Other significant responsibilities include supporting the creation of client P& L – including helping to understand results by sector and developing a model to produce results to support it.
Qualification : CA, MBA/PGDM
- Fresh CA / MBA with less than one year of relevant work experience
- Focus on service delivery / client satisfaction
- Solid organizational skills with ability to consolidate and analyze data received from multiple clients
- Good analytical skills, eye for numbers
- Ability to interrogate and interpret financial reports
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong command of report writing
- Good Excel skills (i.e. data manipulation, macros, vlookups, array formulas, pivot tables) and MS PowerPoint. Knowledge of Advanced Excel would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Self starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively
- Experience with project financial tracking and reporting preferred
- Experience with expense management analysis and reporting, including budgeting, forecasting and expense variance analysis a plus
- Experience in application of allocation methodologies or systems used to allocate expenses to sponsor preferred
- Knowledge of financial management, particularly in gathering/reporting on actuals, forecasts and expenses preferred
- Experience with benchmarking particularly activity based costing analyses preferred
- Primarily EMEA shifts, may have to work on a few critical business days of the month in New York shifts.
Details of the Company :
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Analyst-CFO-MIS-IB-F-BM-Global-Finance-JP-Morgan-Chase-Mumbai-0-to-1-100512900376?xz=10_0_5&xo=&xp=22&xid=133670313120854000&qp=&id=&f=-100512900376