JP Morgan Services India Mumbai-Fresher Job Vacancy 2011January 14th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
BBA / B.Com Fresher Job Opening 2011 in Mumabi at JP Morgan – 14 Jan 2011
Job Position : Team Member – Private Banking (Legal Accounting)
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : JP Morgan Services India Pvt. Ltd
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business or equivalent education and experience
- Experience in the trust business very helpful
- Knowledge of trust law and estates helpful
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are mandatory
- Experience using excel, word and access required.
- Responsible for preparing various types of accountings for multiple states or courts. (e.g. annuals, triennials)
- Able to handle simple to moderately complex issues related to the accounting.
- Able to meet service level standards for timeliness and accuracy.
- Able to prepare annual, triennial or intermediate type accountings with little or no assistance.
- Make appropriate adjustments to accountings to resolve issues and balance.
- Must clearly understand account transactions and what schedule they belong on.
- Able to process fee calculations for any state that requires unique calculations.
- Prepare annual reports for committees/conservator and guardian accounts.
Note : Candidates outside Mumbai / Pune need not apply.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com