Judicial Exams 2011 in IndiaFebruary 6th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
There are three major judicial exams that have been announced for the first quarter of 2011. Here are they:
1. H.P. Judicial Service Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2011 February 2011
as per the advertisement issued by the HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The applications have be sent in online by eligible Indian Citizens.
The advertisement is for Civil Judges, in the Junior Division, and there being 12 Posts available
- 6 Vacancies exist in the break-up of SC-02,ST-02 & OBC-02
- There are other 6 anticipated Vacancies
- The Pay scale to expect is Rs.27,700-44,770/-
- Qualifications required are that a candidate must be Law graduate from a university that is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The age criteria are between 22 and 30 years of age by 1st March, 2011.
- The last date for the application to be sent in is 1st March
2. RPSC 2011 Judicial Service Entrance Examination
This Judicial Service Examination is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- The eligibility for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Judicial Service Entrance Examination 2011 can be got at the RPSC official website by eligible Indian candidates
- The application forms are available at certain Post Offices and at the RPSC official website as well.
- The Selection Procedure for RPSC Judicial Service Entrance Examination 2011 is on a written examination and an interview. The interview ascertains that general awareness about General Knowledge and whether the candidate will be the right fit for this position.
- The examination are in Law Papers I and II, Language Paper I Hindi essay 50 marks and Language Paper II English essay of 50 marks.
- One needs to send in a filled-in application form with all necessary photocopies asked for in an envelope to the address that has been mentioned there.
3. Kerala Judicial Service Examination – 2011
Applications are invited in the prescribed form, from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Munsiff-Magistrate in the Kerala Judicial Service.
The number of Posts are 35 and in the Pay Scale of Rs. 27700 – 44770.
The Qualifications required are in two segments:
1. Direct Recruitment:
Needs a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India
2. Recruitment by transfer:
A holder of a law degree and an officer in service shall be eligible for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by transfer. This qualification needs to be from a recognized university that is approved by the Bar Council of India .
The Methods of recruitment are two and these are through direct recruitment and Recruitment by transfer.
There is the latest news doing the rounds about the Centre wanting to recruit about 25% of the district judges with the help of an all India exam. However, state governments and the high courts have gone ahead and opposed this move. This All India Judicial Service AIJS is going to be discussed further before a consensus is reached.
All these exams will ensure that you are able to find a place in the Judicial Service of the country.