Kansai Nerolac Mumbai-Chemistry Freshers Recruitment 2010May 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited, a subsidiary of Kansai Paints, Japan, has been at the frontline of paint manufacturing for over three quarters of a century, pioneering a wide spectrum of quality paints through constant innovation and superior products
Job Position : Officer, Research and Development, Analytical / Pretreatment Lab
No of Openings : 2
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute the project and ensure that project timelines are being met
- Documentation of project is complete and done on time
- Conduct experiments for investigation and identification of root causes for design related customer complaints.
- should be Msc Chemistry – Inorganic / Physical / Analytical.
- Fresher or 6 months to 1 year of experience.
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, M.Sc – Chemistry
Work Location : Mumbai
KANSAI NEROLAC PAINTS LIMITED
Nerolac House, G K Marg, Lower Parel
Near Sri Ram Mills
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above