Kirloskar Brothers Bhopal Nagpur-Civil Engineers Recruitment 2010February 23rd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Gondwana Engineers Ltd is a subsidiary of Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. having its foray into Water Treatment, Waste Water Treatment and Sewerage Treatment Plant. with its Turnkey Projects at various sites all over India.
Job Position : Site Engineer Civil)
GONDWANA ENGINEERS LTD. (A Subsidiary of KBL)
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Work place : Bhopal, Nagpur
Job responsibilities :
- Prepare engineering analysis of projects to include: preliminary design, calculation, life cycle cost and equipment selection.
- Conduct surveys to gather field data.
- prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Prepare technical construction specifications.
- Perform Civil engineering duties surrounding the following; public works, buildings, sub-divisions, drainage, traffic, road, airport, tunnel, bridge, water supply, sewage, and environmental systems.
- Manage construction document printing process.
- Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- should be a Diploma Holder or Graduate in Civil Engineer
- should have experience of around 2 – 6 years as Site Engineer
- Experience as site engineer in Water Supply projects will be an advantage
- Good communication skills