Kolkata C++ Developer Job Openings-Lexmark International IndiaOctober 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : C++ Developer
Name of the Organization : Lexmark International India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech
- Candidate should be BE/B.Tech with 60% marks throughout, passed out from reputed Engineering college.
- High level of proficiency in Win32, MFC, C, C++, OOP programming.
- High level of proficiency in solving complex problems with limited information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in english: verbal and written
Job Responsibilities :
- Software Development using C, C++, Win32, MFC and OOP skill: new functionality development, bug fixing, feature enhancement.
- Code review – Doing code review for own as well as peers’ work.
- Development testing for the developed codes – unit testing using black-box/white-box methodologies as applicable and/or practices prevailing in the team. Helping the test team with test case design to be used by the test team for the relevant areas.
- Communicating risks, concerns, resource requirement to the TL in appropriate time to avert schedule slippage and/or other delivery impacts, wherever possible and/or applicable.
- Documentation & Sharing knowledge with other team members and TL regarding components/modules that individual is accountable for.
About Company :
Lexmark International Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of printing solutions including laser and inkjet printers, associated supplies and services for offices and homes in more than 150 countries. The company was launched in 1991 with view of commitment to innovation, ownership of technology and unique path to market which have been the ingredients of operational and financial success. Lexmark International (India) Pvt Ltd. has set up one of their software Development Lab in Kolkata with an objective to work in collaboration with the software R&D center situated at Lexington, USA and to deliver quality software products that are bundled with the Lexmark printers and distributed over the world. In order to cater to the need of our parent company, Lexmark International Inc., which is one of the major world players in Printing Solutions and Services business, the India software lab is currently engaged in developing and maintaining application software compatible with the Lexmark printers.
Lexmark International India Pvt Ltd
DLF IT Park Block 1, 5th Floor, 08 – Major
Arterial Road New Town (Rajarhat),
KOLKATA,West Bengal,India 700002
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above