Kolkata Openings For Civil Engineer-East Coast Constructions & Industries Ltd.July 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Sr. Planning engineer / Planning Engineer
No of Openings : 10
Name of the Organization : East Coast Constructions & Industries Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Kolkata
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil,Diploma
The ideal candidate should be DCE/B.E./B.Tech/ ME (civil) with 1 to 5 yrs experience in Planning and Monitoring of Projects using Ms Projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparing Project execution plan (PEP).
- Follow up the time schedule.
- Preparation of Monthly Review meeting Report.
- Coordination with consultants & sub- contractors for work progress.
- Day to Day Planning of Each item of work as per available Resources and planning.
- Preparing Daily Report of Work done & Productivity report of each item of work
- Ensuring that all construction activities are carried out in compliance with all codes, standards and procedures of engineering design.
- Carrying out regular site meetings.
East Coast Constructions & Industries Limited (ECCI), a renowned name in History of construction field for more than 4 decades and is a part of Chennai based Buharia group promoted by Mr. B.S. Abdur Rahman, who is also the founder of ETA ASCON
ECCI stands as a leading player in the field of construction with its operations spreading across Tamilnadu, Karnataka, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh & Orissa. ECCI has constructed a string of Landmark structures, that exhibits the versatile capabilities in the areas of Electrical Sub-Stations, Power Transmission lines, Dams, Bridges, flyovers, Roads, IT parks, Water Works and Irrigations & Canal works, Industrial Structures, Commercial & Residential Complexes, etc. ECCI is an ISO 9001 – 2000 certified organization.
East Coast Constructions & Industries Ltd
No 4,Moores Road, Buharia Buildings, Egmore
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above