Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Hubli-Marketing Jobs 2010June 17th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Channel Marketing Manager
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Hubli
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure achievement of deliverables in terms of Direct PHF’s (Life Advisor Recruitment) and Sales Promotion Activities (Business Generation Support).
- Plan, organize and implement activities and events organized by HO and ensure that the deliverables are achieved within given budgets.
- Ensure timely reporting of information of programs implemented in the formats required by HO.
- Ensure achievement of deliverables in promotion of Power Club and 51 Club Programs.
- Ensure communication, MIS dissemination, fulfillment of R&R programs and schemes and query resolution if any in each branch.
- Aid the Sr. CMM in the Design, communication and fulfillment of the Local Sales Scheme as directed by the Area Manager.
- Aid the Sr. CMM in the planning and organizing of Area, Regional and Branch conventions.
- Implementation of Regional and National HO initiatives and projects.
- Graduate and above
- Good communication skill
- Experience -1yr or above in insurance, marketing, business/channel development or event management etc..
- Staying in Hubli for atleast 1 Year
About Company :
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of India?s premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India.
At KMOM, we understand that our client servicing depends upon our people. That makes our people our greatest asset. To encourage our people excel, we encourage an open door policy across all levels and our people’s contribution on a wide range of office matters from client service to professional. Opportunities to provide input empower us all to grow both professionally and personally. The company encourages training within the work environment, while providing staff with every opportunity to ‘upskill’ and advance their career prospects.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com