L1 Helpdesk Jobs Mumbai-HDFC BankOctober 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : L1 Helpdesk
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Sc,BCA – Computers, M.Sc – Computers,MCA
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Details :
Candidates will gain challenging exposure on Application support and Database Management through proper guidance and training for :
- Working on a wide range of mission critical banking applications on wide platform UNIX, AS400, Windows 2003 server.
- Restoring of normal operations with minimal business impact, within agreed service levels and business priorities
- Handling Level-1 support for Application & Server Operating System related issues through a structured Knowledge base.
- Escalating support for issues not updated in Knowledge base will be resolved through direct/telephonic support from Level-2 teams.
- Updating solutions provided by Level-2 team in Knowledge base for future user and knowledge sharing.
- Support to Data Center Operations team on aborts related to System EOD (End of Day) / BOD (Begin of Day) / other processing activities
- Troubleshooting shell scripts for query and data updating.
- Working on SQL/Oracle/Sybase as back-end databases to resolve database & system issues through Knowledge base.
- Apply application and database patches in production system for critical application and database aborts/issues.
- Supporting Branch users on issues faced on Branch Applications
- Performing root cause analysis of repetitive incidents and issues for permanent rectification of problems.
- Supporting backup and restoration issues of business critical applications.
- Following ITIL best practices for Application support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application, Master of Computer Application/Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Intermediate skill level on Unix OS & administration.
- Basic skill level on any of the following databases (SQL, ORACLE,SYBASE)
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines. HDFC Bank comprises of a dynamic and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a World-class Indian bank. Our business philosophy is based on our four core values – Customer Focus, Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and People.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above