Lafarge Aggregates Concrete India Punjab Job- Safety Coordinator OpeningFebruary 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Safety Coordinator- Punjab
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Amritsar, Chandigarh
- Candidates must posses Site Safety experience.
- Should be presently working in Safety / EHS function
Job Responsibilities :
- Interaction with sub-contractors for implementation of Company’s EHS policy.
- Monitor EHS standard at site.
- Conduct safety inspections, audits and implement recommendations.
- Candidate would be responsible for coordination among 6RMX plant in Punjab(mohali, panchkula, jalandhar,badii, amritsar & Ludhiana)
- Candidates with a entry level in Safety field are also preferred
About Company :
A Fortune 100 company and global leader in heavy building materials with a product mix consisting of Aggregates and Concrete, Cement, Gypsum and Roofing
World no.1 in Aggregates and Cement, no.2 in Concrete and no 3 in Gypsum
Lafarge operates out of more than 70 countries and employs more than 80,000 people. A core value of the group is people development and we assure a well-structured career plan with development opportunities for our employees.
Worldwide, Lafarge is the largest construction aggregates producer and second largest Ready-mix concrete producer. Our strength lies in product innovation and industry knowledge gained over 100 years of presence in these product lines all over the world. Coupled with a focused and intense development plan, we intend to bring our competencies and knowledge of Aggregates and RMX to acquire an industry leading status, and a company of choice for professionals willing to make a career in the building materials industry.
Website : http://www.lafarge.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above