Law Graduate Fresher Associate Advocate Jobs- Allied Legal, IndiaMay 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
LLB Freshers having experience in Civil law Recruitment 2011 for the post of Solicitor in Chennai Madurai – 8 May 2011
Job Position : Associate Advocate
Number of posts : 43
Name of the organization : Allied Legal, India
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai, Madurai, South India
Salary : INR 60 k to 1 Lakh
Commission upto 50% is also granted
Qualification : LLB
- General understanding of legal concepts.
- Ability to travel and deal with Govt. administrative bodies like Executive Magistrate Courts, Municipal corporations and Sub Registrars.
- Knowledge in civil matters.
- capable of performing alone
Job Duties :
- The candidate has to represent Allied Legal and/or its client.
- Has to represent client before various bodies, Municipal Corporation and government organizations for client’s interest.
- The Associate shall need to appear before the Tribunals, and judicial and administrative bodies.
- To do drafting work
- Preparation of application and original Application.
Has to travel to other states to appear before the respective Courts and/or Tribunals.
Details of the Organization :
Allied Legal is an international law firm having its offices in New Delhi, India and California, USA. It is a all service firm and most of our clients are corporate bodies and non-resident Indians. The USA part of Allied Legal is dedicated for US immigration practice only serviing clients from all over the world.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com