Law Graduate Jobs Mizoram- Civil Judge Vacancies MzPSC 2011February 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Mizoram Public Service Commission 2011 Entry Grade of Civil Judge in Grade – III Recruitment – 15 Feb 2011
Mizoram Public Service Commission, (MzPSC)
New Secretariat Complex, Khatla, Aizawl
Website : http://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Job Details : Applications are invited from citizens of India for filling up of following posts:
Job position : Entry Grade of Civil Judge in Grade – III of the Mizoram Judicial Service.
Number of Vacant post : 32 (Thirty two)
Name of Department : Law & Judicial Department.
Pay Scale : Rs.27,700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44,770/ Pm
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle standard.
Age Limit :
- Must not have attained the age of 35(thirty five) years.
- Must not have completed 40 years of age in the case of candidates belong to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 35 years of age in the case of others as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Disqualification for appointment :
No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service
(a) Unless he is a citizen of India.
(b) If he is dismissed from service by any High Court, Government of Statutory or local authority.
(c) If he has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who is or has been permanently debarred or disqualified by the High Court or the Union Public Service Commission or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it.
(d) If he directly or indirectly influences the recruiting authority by any means for his candidature.
(e) If he is a man, has more than one wife living and if a woman, has married a man having another wife living.
How To Apply :
The application should be accompanied by application fee of Rs. 200/- (for General Category)/ Rs.150/-(for ST/SC/Other Backward Classes only) which can be paid in cash at the reception counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission or can be paid in the form of uncrossed IPO drawn in favour of the Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission or by depositing into Treasury Challan under the Head -0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination fee etc.)
Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
Disabled persons should enclose attested copy of disability Certificate issued by State Medical Board.
The Applicant should enclose the following documents:
1. Attested Copies of Certificate and Marksheet of Degree in Law.
2. Attested copies of Certificate of HSLC/HSSLC where in date of birth is duly indicated.
3. A Certificate to prove that the applicant had actually Passed Class -VI standard in Mizo Vernacular.
4. Original & Quadruplicate copies of Treasury Challan or original IPO or Original Cash receipts as the case may be.
5. Attested copy of ST/SC/OBC Certificate.
Disclosure of false information by the candidate at any stage may entail necessary disciplinary action as the Commission deemed fit.
For Full Details Visit : http://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/?q=advertisment-no-12-2010-2011