Law Officer Vacancy in Mumbai- Hiranandani DevelopersMarch 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Law Graduate Legal Exec Job Position 2011 in Hiranandani Developers Mumbai- 16 March 2011
Job Position : Executive- Legal (Power)
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Drafting, interpretation and reviewing of different types of legal documents.
- Power Purchase Agreements.
- Drafting and vetting of commercial agreements, subcontracts, consortium, tender (domestic and international) evaluation, Sale Deed, Lease deed, Leave and License agreement, MoU, Power of Attorney, confidentiality, exclusivity, service / vendor agreements and other documents relating to property and contracts.
- Areas related to Contracts, Consumer Protection Laws, Property matters, Labour Laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Negotiable Instruments, Transfer of Property, Debts Recovery, Arbitration cases, civil litigations, Criminal Defence, etc.
- Worked in court related activities including drafting of plaints, petitions, written statements, notices for matters before various Courts like High Court, Labour Court, Industrial Tribunal, Consumer Court, DRT, etc.
- Identifying legal issues and attending to different types of corporate problems and queries seeking expert opinion and remedial advice in various areas.
- Deal with various Suits, Writ Petitions, Recovery Applications, Complaint Cases under Negotiable Instruments, Arbitration Petitions, Consumer Complaints and Appeal, Company Petitions, etc. in High Court and other Subordinate Courts, and
- Complaint Cases in Labour Court/Industrial Tribunal.
- Liaison and coordinate with Legal counsels and follow up litigations.
LLB with 1-2 years of experience in Power, Oil & Gas sector.
Hiranandani Developers Pvt Ltd
Olympia, Central Avenue,
Hiranandani Business Park,
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Company :
We have over three decades of unique experience in creating better communities. We have successfully forayed & proved ourselves in Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, IT enabled services, Entertainment & Retail segments. We have always believed in the philosophy of sharing our best practices in dealing with quality & people oriented issues.
We have forayed ourselves into Energy sector and our mission is “By 2015, we will successfully execute the 2500 MW gas based power project and 4 MMTA LNG terminal and be a profitable, customer focused organization with robust capital for future growth driven by an invigorated, creative workforce.”
Website : http://www.henergy.com