Legal Job Careers in Hyderabad/Secunderabad-DeloitteMay 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Deloitte, one of the world’s largest professional service firms, is seeking talented Tax Research Analysts for the Multistate Tax Service Line.
Job Details :
As a research analyst for Deloitte’s Multistate (MTS) Tax Group, you will be part of a team that is responsible for research and analysis for a variety of state and local tax issues for all 50 US states, and multiple local taxing municipalities and jurisdictions.?
Job responsibilities :
- Research and analyze tax/legal documents using relevant computer research tools
- Achieve familiarity with hierarchy of authoritative support and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current tax laws
- Develop knowledge of core accounting and Federal and state tax knowledge to effectively and efficiently analyze multistate tax issues
- Possess knowledge of and skills with the appropriate tax research databases
- Draft tax research memorandums that includes relevant facts, analysis and conclusions
- Assist in the preparation of matrices, tax manuals, spreadsheets and other related materials to document research performed
- Review documentation and data and provide analysis regarding taxability
- Additional state tax projects, as assigned
- Working in collaboration with MTS personnel to deliver a high quality product in a timely and efficient manner.
- A LLB with an accounting background
- Excellent organizational, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret legal/tax statutes, regulations and rulings
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications , MS Access and Adobe Acrobat;
- Demonstrated experience with project management, handling multiple tasks simultaneously, and working with changing priorities in a complex business environment;
- A positive attitude and the ability to work with minimal direct on site supervision
- Proven ability to be a team player and work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above