Legal Officer Job Openings- Delhi CPA Global businessFebruary 22nd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Law Graduate Document Reviewer Job Positions in India Delhi – 21 Feb 2011
Job Position : Document Review Exec
No of openings : 5
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : LLB – Law
Job Location : Delhi, Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting the Client Attorney(s) in indentifying important case materials.
- Reviewing the documents for relevance to the case , privilege, and specific concepts.
- Summarizing key evidence for client Attorney(s)
- Receiving the communication related to the documents to be reviewed.
- Completing Legal Research
- Drafting memoranda
- Drafting motions, briefs, and pleadings
- Ensure work product quality
- Construct and execute searches for relevant material in client databases
- Work with team to ensure necessary steps are taken to review all the legal documents.
- Occasionally interact / communicate with client through telephone
- Fresh Law Graduates with Law degree (L.L.B.) (with possibly 1+ years of experience) will be desirable.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in the usage of MS Office Suite.
- Experience using any standard litigation support software platforms, as well as advanced “concept based” technology review applications preferred.
CPA Global Support Services India Pvt Limited
Ground & First Floor, Tower B,
Building No. 6, DLF Cyber City (SEZ), Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 002, India
About Company :
Founded by attorneys in 1969, the CPA Global business has come a long way from those early beginnings. In just four decades, we’ve grown to be one of the leading legal outsourcing companies in the world, offering a full range of general legal and intellectual property (IP) support services.
With offices across the United States, Europe, Asia and the Pacific, CPA Global is well placed to support attorney firms and corporate clients with a diverse set of legal and IP specific needs.
We provide services such as document review, contract management and litigation support right through to top end intellectual property software, renewals and data management, research and consulting – assisting busy law firms and corporate legal departments throughout the litigation and IP lifecycle.
Website : http://www.cpaglobal.com/
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above