Life Insurance Corporation of India Mumbai Recruitment of Freshers For The Job of Insurance AdviserMarch 25th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Insurance/ Financial Adviser
Number of Posts : 50
Name of the Company : Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Experience: to 3 yrs
Job Duties :
- Generate leads and fix appointments
- Sell insurance products of Life Insurance Corporation of India directly
- Explore the customer’s financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range, gain customer agreement to purchase, accurately complete sales documentation
- Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell
- Obtain referral to further prospects where appropriate
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization
- Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts
- Daily reporting of Achievements.
Details of the Company :
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is the largest privately held state-owned life insurance company in India, and also the country’s largest investor. It is fully owned by the Government of India.
Br. No. 893, Ground Floor, Jeevan Seva Bldg S V Road Santacruz MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400054
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com