Lifestyle International Hyderabad-Sales Executive VacancyOctober 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive – Institutional Sales
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Salary : Rupees 1,50,000 – 2,50,000
Job Details :
Attention to detail, flair for sales & self motivation are key strengths that one should posses. Should be good at negotiation and should have handled Business to Business Sales. Working knowledge of MS office tools and techniques is critical.
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiations skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Able to understand operational issues
- Works well independently and as part of a team – collaborative
- “Can-do” attitude
Job Responsibilities :
- Person responsible will be handling corporate sales of Gift Vouchers for a given location
- Achieving targets of Gift Voucher sales for the location month on month basis.
- Manage current clients: Daily/Regular follow up with existing Corporate Clients. Retention of existing Clients and increase business from the existing clients
- To add New Corporate Clients: To meet Minimum 20-25 Clients in a month. Reports to be sent on a Weekly/Fortnightly basis to Regional/Corporate Office.
- Reporting: Maintain and develop reports for regular reviews. Focus on improving GV Institutional Sales and provide monthly MIS Target Vs Achievement.
- Manage Credit Sales: Collection of dues from Clients within a stipulated time frame, ensure zero over dues on Receivables from Clients. Regular Update/Review with Regional Manager by collecting data from Regional/Store Commercial on Outstanding Amount.
- Competition tracking: Regular update on Competitor Information in terms of their GV Visuals, Promos related to GVs etc. To find out the Competitor’s GV Sales & their list of Clients in the Region and update the same to Regional/Corporate Office.
- Increasing Visibility of Gift Vouchers in stores: To give prominent visibility to GV visuals in the stores.
- Increase awareness about Gift Vouchers: Plan and execute promotions for increasing Gift Voucher sales for the region. Develop innovative ideas for promotion implementation, Ensure Standardization of Visual Presentation across stores.
- Appointing and managing Direct Sales Agent: Recruit DSA’s to push GV Sales, Plan and Implement Promotional Activities through DSA in Tech Parks and Key Catchments. (Road Shows/Newspaper Inserts etc).
- Database generation: Procurement of database of Companies/Institutions for all Store marketing executives.
About Company :
Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd is part of the Landmark Group, the Dubai-based retail chain of companies. With over 30 years on presence in retail industry, the Group has become the foremost retailer in the Gulf. Its positioned as a trendy, youthful and vibrant brand that offers customers a wide variety of merchandise at exceptional value for money, Lifestyle began operations in 1998 with its first store in Chennai in 1999 and now has 22 Lifestyle stores and 11 Home Centres across Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above