LLB Freshers Trainee Jobs 2012 in Times Television Network MumbaiDecember 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Legal – Management Trainee
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Company : Times Television Network
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification : LLB – Law
Job Duties :
• Drafting of contracts such as licensing, various deeds and documents, leave and license, Distribution agreements, consultancy and various other types of agreements.
• Knowledge and exposure to Intellectual Property laws and labour laws.
• Interaction with external lawyers, providing briefing to the lawyers.
• Knowledge and exposure to civil and criminal laws, making affidavits, filing petitions, attending courts etc. Should have handled IPR cases/challenges on the job
• Up-to-date and preferable hands-on knowledge on relevant laws governing media business, with focus on digital business.
Details of the Company :
Times Television Network (TTN) is the Television broadcast network house of Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. (BCCL), India’s largest media services conglomerate.
Times Television Network comprises of zoOm, India’s #1 Bollywood Channel; TIMES NOW, India’s # 1 English News Service; ET NOW, just a year old and already in 2 position in the Stocks and Business domain and Movies Now, India’s First HD English Movie Channel.
TTN is headquartered in Mumbai with 1200 personnel and has a full service independent infrastructure and uplink facilities. The network has recently launched in Australia, New Zealand, and Africa and is in the process of expanding its footprint to international shores.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com