LODHA GROUP OF COMPANIES MUMBAI WALKIN-SITE ENGINEER JOB-17 DEC 2009December 16th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Job Title : Site Engineer,Sr Site Engineer
Company name : Lodha Group of Companies
About Company :
The Lodha Group employs more than 1200 professionals. With operations panning across India, the Group offers ideal opportunities to talented and result-oriented professionals. Working at Lodha ensures comprehensive exposure to all the disciplines pertaining to the real estate industry. You are offered challenges and responsibilities early on the job, giving you the space and opportunities to innovate, learn and grow. At Lodha Group we do not just look at benefits and amenities to attract and retain our employees. We focus on a culture of trust and respect, and the ability of employees to contribute – and recognize such contribution – to the company’s success. Their hard work and innovation make it an honor to lead them. The Lodha Group has now added another feather in its cap by being adjudged as being among the best employers in India. In its annually held survey “India’s Best Companies to Work For 2009”, the Great Place to Work Institute, India, has ranked the Lodha Group at No.2 in India for employees and potential employees in the Construction & Real Estate space.’
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Description :
- To implement and ensure maintenance of quality management systems for Projects
- To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing civil work such as Layout, Strata, RCC Work, concreting, masonry, plastering,flooring, waterproofing, painting, plumbing etc., at all stages.
- To check the quality of all the materials (cement, steel, tiles,sand, etc) received on site and prepare quality reports,defects, if any.
- To check the stacking and storage of materials in various godowns and stores of the site with neatness.
- To check and keep control on the wastage of material at site.
- To check completed projects / building which are ready for
- To coordinate areas of QC work with other departments work i.e. civil engineering process, etc.
- To coordinate testing of materials wherever applicable and ensure specified quality standards are adhered to.
- To coordinate with different contractors, agencies to maintain and improve quality of construction work.
- To prepare MIS on monthly basis, monthly consumption reports, daily progress report, etc.
- Candidates should have minimum 1+ years of experiance in Residential projects.
- BE/Diploma in Engineering
Walkin Date : 17 th December
Walkin Time : 10.30am to 4.00pm
Walkin Venue :
Luxuria sales office,
Opp Eastern Express Highway,
Near Majiwade Flyover,
Thane (W) – 400601