Logistics Coordinator Job Positions Mumbai-NCR CorporationOctober 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Logistics coordinator
No of Openings : 19
Job details :
The Logistics Coordinator is a key role of the Services Parts Contact Center. This role is the entry point into Service Parts and has responsibility of transactional activities which will enable part ordering, delivery and/or planning on a global bases. All transactional work will be done in English and requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work various shifts
- Call Center, Field Service Center, Customer Service, Service Parts and/or transactional contact center experience preferred. P.C. literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the fundamental principles of Customer Service and Service Parts as stated within the NCR-GSP policies and procedures and can communicate those principles when discussing tasks, assignments, projects, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to hear, understand and respond to non-technical as well as technical, verbal communications commonly encountered in the work place, on the telephone or other electronic mediums.
- Oral Communication: Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar when speaking; Expresses ideas in a clear, thorough and concise manner; Ability to listen to a customer, understand his/her needs and be able to verbally demonstrate they have listened, understood and can clearly articulate the need as well as actions which will be taken to resolve customer request.
- Written Communication: Demonstrates the ability to respond to emails, in clear and concise manner. Ability fill out forms, system input etc with accuracy. Accurately communicates information received from others.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrates the ability to understand the fundamental principles and elements of problem solving techniques and can follow and/or excute procedures and guidelines set by the department. Uses appropriate tools, forms, and can collect data and identify resources when necessary to determine solutions.
- Prior Logistics/Service? Parts operational experience a plus
- 4 year degree with minimal of associate? degree or experience preferred.
Experience 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
About Company :
NCR revolutionized business transactions bringing the Cash Register to international prominence and opening one of the world?s first sales schools. Today, NCR celebrates more than 125 years of business and continues to be the face of innovation, bringing to market state-of-the-art solutions that make headlines and constantly push the boundaries of technology.
Our NCR self-service, assisted-service and point-of-sale solutions are found in over 150 countries across the globe. Our core industries are financial and retail. The extensive NCR solutions portfolio also serves the travel, healthcare, food and hospitality, entertainment and gaming, and government and public sector industries.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above