Lupin Ltd Bhopal-Chemist Vacancies 2010April 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Job Position : Shift production Officer
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry,B.Tech/B.E. – Chemical, M.Sc – Chemistry
Work place : Bhopal
- Should posses basic knowledge of chemistry and unit operations.
- Should be able to coordinate with other related service departments such as quality control, Engineering and Maintenance, Instrumentation, Materials etc.
- should be BE/B.Tech (Chemical) or M.Sc (Chemistry ) having Bulk Drug / API Exposure.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for operation of bulk drugs plant process in shifts as per standard operating procedures and parameters to achieve consistent product Quality, Yield and Quantity.
- Responsible for ensuring cGMP (Goods manufacturing Practices) during plant operation.
- Responsible for maintaining Batch Production Record (BPR) and other documents to comply cGMP compliances.
- Should give timely and accurate feed back to seniors about progress of work and deviations if any.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : https://www.lupinworld.com