M.S/M.D – Gyneocology Freshers Jobs Australia- Manipal HospitalsFebruary 23rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Manipal Hospitals Australia OBG doctor Vacancy – 23 Feb 2011
Job Position : OBG Doctor
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine
M.S/M.D – Gyneocology
Rupees 4,50,000 – 5,50,000
Job Location : Australia
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be involved in comprehensive patient care in the respective department.
- Assigned to look after the inpatients, examines the patient daily in the morning, collects the reports and notes the progress of the patient.
- Will attend rounds along with the consultant and assist in patient care.
- Carries out the instructions of the Senior Colleagues/Consultants pertaining to the patients.
- Coordinates with the PCC in the preparation of the discharge summary of the patients and ensures that it is verified and approved by the consultant.
- In co-ordination with the nursing team explains the details of the advise on discharge to the patient as per the summary.
- Ensures that there is a proper handover of patient information to the doctor who takes charge of the patient on completion of duties.
- Performs duties as per duty roaster and hands over the patients to the next doctor on call on the completion of his duty.
- Will perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- MD/DGO in OBG Specialisation
- Willing to work in Shifts
- Moderate Communication skill
About Company :
Manipal Hospitals is an integrated hospital service system that provides healthcare from the smallest to the most complex medical problems. Manipal Hospitals is a certified pioneer in the Indian healthcare industry for over 4 decades and has been delivering state-of-the-art healthcare services that are curative and preventive in nature, to both national and international patients world over. Driven by clinical excellence, patient centricity and ethical practices Manipal Hospitals provides path-breaking medical services and technologies in this new age of healthcare.
Website : http://manipalhospitals.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above