M.S/M.D – Radiology Jobs- PAREXEL International (India) HyderabadFebruary 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Radiologist Job Openings in India Hyd – 11 Feb 2011
Job Position : Medical Research Associate (Radiologist)
Name of the organization : PAREXEL International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine , M.S/M.D – Radiology
- MD, PhD, PharmD degree, preferably in Radiology / Imaging (or equivalent work experience).
- One year clinical practice or the equivalent, experience with clinical trials, prior consulting experience desirable.
- Prior experience in a business environment desirable.
- Licenses, if any: Board eligible or board certified in Radiology
Apply : Email ur cv to Kirloskar.email@example.com
Job responsibilities :
- Provide medical expertise to project teams conducting clinical trails that rely upon the results of medical imaging studies.
- Assist in study design to ensure standardization of imaging techniques in multi-center trials.
- Provide consulting to clients on medical imaging issues.
- Provide guidance in the customization of image analysis software tools to meet business needs.
- Support project managers on general project management issues.
- Coordinate appropriate training activities on relevant radiology topics for staff members.
- Participate in meetings with existing clients and/or presentations to prospective clients, as needed.
- Develop, as necessary, and ensure compliance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for quality and regulatory compliance of deliverables working closely with Quality Management staff.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good working knowledge of medical terminology and standard medical practice, as well as the ability to digest and apply new knowledge regarding disease entities and pharmaceutical development as related to specific clinical trials. The ability to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing is essential, along with the ability to research information and prepare written documents.
About company :
For over 25 years PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, we supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above