M.Tech Chemical Freshers Job Opening Aurangabad-SterliteJune 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Research Staff – Materials
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Sterlite
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Aurangabad
Qualification : B.Sc – Chemistry, M.Tech – Chemical
- Master MSc or M Tech in Material Science or Glass Science or Chemistry, with a background in surface science and/or glass science.
- Technical knowledge in surfaces and/or glass science and hands-on laboratory experience
- Ability to further develop and lead technical area of expertise.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Ability to learn new technical area to broaden knowledge and technical contribution
- Ability to define and solve technical problems.
- Expertise and experience in glass science and surface science with polymer/organic experience.
- Demonstrated ability to define and solve problems, implement solutions to improve product or process
Job Detail :
The job require to define and carry out Research and development activities on defined problems and providing subject matter expertise in glass science so as to explore and develop innovative technologies to deliver new products, process and solutions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provides and develops knowledge of glass material, surfaces, and processes preferably with some organic material background.
- Provides leadership in problem solving, and technical expertise, to ensure timely implementation of solutions.
- Analyzes and studies the chemical and physical properties of inorganic materials to determine their use or application to various products.
- Conducts experiments related to identifying new chemical substances and their characteristics and researches new methods of processing.
- Conducts exploratory research to produce new knowledge and potential products; conceives, organizes, promotes, and executes ideas and plans to increase chemistry’s roles in and contribution to the discovery to meet exploratory objectives in product discovery.
- Develops research proposal to provide a technically economically sound basis for developing and evaluating new technologies.
- Reports progress of research work and significance of the results. Recommends utilization of the results for changes in the scope of work.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Documents material and/or process to protect and contribute to Intellectual Property improvements. Maintains knowledge of the latest developments in their area of expertise in order to identify and document any intellectual property developed.
About Company :
Sterlite Technologies limited is a leading global provider of transmission solutions for power and telecom industries. It is among the top 3 global manufacturers of power conductors and among the top 5 global manufacturers of optical fibers and cables.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com