MAHINDRA GROUP CHENNAI MUMBAI-MECHANICAL ENGINEER OPENINGSSeptember 3rd, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Mechanical Engineer job openings in India – Mahindra Group Chennai Mumbai
About Company :
The US $6.7 billion Mahindra Group is the market leader in multi-utility vehicles and tractors in India. With around 60 years of manufacturing experience, the Group has built a strong base in technology, engineering, marketing and distribution. The Group employs around 25,000 people and has eight state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in India. It also has a significant presence in key sectors of the Indian economy. These include trade and financial services (Mahindra Intertrade, Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.), automotive components, information technology & telecom (Tech Mahindra, Bristlecone), and infrastructure development (Mahindra GESCO, Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., Mahindra World City). The Group is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2005-06.
Job Title : Computational Fluid Dynamics
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Education : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
Job Location : Chennai, Mumbai
Job Description :
- To be a part of the team dedicated for vehicle CFD, to provide reliable and robust solutions to the vehicle thermal management and aerodynamic development.
- To put in efforts in developing new capabilities and enhancing existing capabilities to make the operations of the team best in class in the automotive industry. Benchmark best in class practices in Vehicle CFD.
- Good working knowledge of commercial applied CFD, fundamental knowledge of CFD and fair understanding of various auto systems.
- Hands on experience on ANSA, Fluent. Experience in STAR CD/ CCM+ preferred
- Knowledge of practical solutions used in solving thermal and aerodynamic issues in automotives
- B.E/Btech Mechanical/Automobile. Masters in Fluid Dynamics/M.E.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above