Mahindra Lifespaces Chennai Recruiting Civil Engineering Graduate FreshersNovember 25th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Site Supervisors/Residential Project
Number of Posts : 2
Name of the Company : Mahindra Lifespaces
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Job Location: Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
Job Duties :
- Supervision and construction of a residential project in Mahindra World City,Chennai
- To implement and ensure maintenance of quality management systems for Projects
- To carry out Technical supervision of ongoing civil work such as Layout, Strata, RCC Work, concreting, masonry, plastering, flooring, waterproofing, painting, plumbing etc., at all stages.
- To check the quality of all the materials (cement, steel, tiles, sand, etc) received on site and prepare quality reports,
defects, if any.
- To check the stacking and storage of materials in various godowns and stores of the site with neatness.
- To check and keep control on the wastage of material at site.
- To check completed projects / building which are ready for possession.
- To coordinate areas of QC work with other departments work i.e. civil engineering process, etc.
- To coordinate testing of materials wherever applicable and ensure specified quality standards are adhered to.
- To coordinate with different contractors, agencies to maintain and improve quality of construction work.
- Dip / B.E-Civil with Min 1 yr of experience in residential projects / township.
- Execution work for Residential project.
- Should be a good team player.
Details of the Company :
Mahindra Lifespaces, the real estate development arm of $6 billion Mahindra Group is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Limited. Formerly known as Mahindra Gesco Developers Ltd, the new name reflects the company’s passion and vision of creating spaces for healthy living – in both residential and commercial segments. Mahindra Lifespaces has a real focus on quality, transparency and providing value to customers.
The company’s new identity exemplifies the spirit behind it’s creations. Called the ‘Flower of life’, the new logo encompasses flowers of different colours, with each colour signifying a vital aspect of life. The logo is inspired from a simple and significant insight that flowers form an integral part of one’s home. They stand for naturalness, freshness, health, vibrancy, energy, and the beauty of life – tenets that inspire Mahindra Lifespaces. The name ‘Lifespaces’ is tucked into the flower of life and is comforted, cosseted, and nurtured by it. And when they come together they stand for the very essence of life.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org