Malware Analyst Jobs in India- HCL Technologies HyderabadMay 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Malware Analyst
Name of the Organization : HCL Technologies Limited
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to research systems, applications, and network devices for vulnerabilities and malicious code (threat content), attack techniques, and write detection signatures for the same in support of eTrust security products.
- Content is for all eTrust products that have a continual content flow including anti-virus, vulnerability management, intrusion detection, policy compliance, and anti-spam.
- Analyze malware samples on a day to day basis
- Write detection and cleaning routines for the same
- Knowledge and Hands On experience/expertise on
- Debugging and disassembling tools [ Ollydbg, IDA Pro]
- Forensic tools [Sysinternals , Wireshark, GMER etc]
- IDS / IPS
- Windows Internals
- Basic Coding Skills
Details of the Company :
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First’ which empowers our 70,218 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.9 billion (Rs. 13,145 crores), as on 30th September 2010 (on LTM basis).
HCL is a $5.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 71,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com